Full Text of the Convention
Full Text of Convention
1) Children shall not be separated from one parent against their will.
2) Children shall have the right to maintain contact with both parents.
3) When separation occurs that state will provide the left behind parent with information about their child.
4) Children have the right to preserve their nationality.
5) If deprived of their nationality (taken to another country) the state must help to quickly re-establish their nationality.
100% of your Donation is used to raise awareness about children's issues
We are affiliated with
For more information about us visit the Children First Facebook page.
Children First, 39-6 Nishigonaka, Myodaiji, Okazaki, Aichi 4440-0867 Japan